PARTNERING TO DELIVER COVID-19 VACCINES IN THE COMMUNITY
Join us in June, as Novir proudly works with community partners to deliver COVID-19 vaccinations at local events. On Sunday, June 6, Novir joined with VISIT Milwaukee, Milwaukee Common Council President Cavalier Johnson, Alderman Ashanti Hamilton, and others to host an vaccination and antibody testing event at Holy Redeemer Institutional Church of God in Christ in Milwaukee. More details from CBS 58.
Novir is also supporting these other Milwaukee vaccination clinics, open to the public …
- Thursday, June 10: Carmen Middle/High School of Science & Technology Northwest Campus, 5496 N. 72nd St., 2:15 to 4 p.m.; and Iron Horse Hotel Bike Night, 500 W. Florida St. 6-9 p.m.
- Saturday, June 19: Carmen Schools of Science & Technology Community Celebration, 2431 S. 10th St. 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, June 24: Mary Queen of Saints Catholic Academy, 1227 S. 116th St., West Allis. 2 to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, June 26: Holy Redeemer Institutional Church of God in Christ, 3500 W. Mother Daniels Way. 9 a.m.
Let us know how we can support your next event! Click here.
Novir in the Press
Panels, Podcasts, Presentations & More
TELLING OUR STORY: PARTNERING TO SLOW THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
On May 14, Wisconsin State Senator Chris Larson presented Novir leaders with a proclamation recognizing the one-year anniversary of the company. It came at the Next Door Foundation, one of our valued COVID-19 testing partners. More photos on our Facebook page.
At the Metropolitan Association of Milwaukee’s Madison Night in Milwaukee on May 6, Novir tested more than 60 people and vaccinated another four, and shared with business and political leaders how our work can mitigate risk as we reopen. More photos in the Milwaukee Business Journal.
Discusion at 1:40 mark
Novir Approved as COVID-19 Vaccine Provider, Offering In-House Clinics for Companies and Other Customers
Novir can now come to you to administer COVID-19 vaccines to your eligible employees and their families. The Wisconsin Department of Health Services has approved the Milwaukee-based company as a vaccine provider, and Novir is using its allotted doses to schedule in-house vaccination clinics for area companies and other employers.
This unique approach — when combined with a comprehensive testing program and other mitigation efforts — offers an added layer of safety to help businesses and organizations reopen, and stay open, safely, responsibly and confidently. Full press release
- Governor Evers Announces We’re All Innovating Contest Winners
- University Lake School Testing School Community Before Returning to Campus
- Milwaukee Pandemic Biotech Startup Wins WEDC Innovation Award
- Local Medical Equipment Company, Pandemic Startup Partner to Protect Employees with Innovative COVID-19 Antibody Testing Program